Monday 21 January 2013

My Top 4 NYC nail varnishes

These are my top 4 nail varnishes from NYC
 I bought these from Superdrug for £1.99.
I love them! They come in generous bottles so its definitively worth your money.
 There are various colors, Ive only bought 4 so far but i'm gonna go back and get as many as I can so Ill be sure to post them up soon!   





1. NYC- 002 Full Metal Jacket
This nail varnish is absolutely gorgeous!
Its a gold shiny polish. When applying this nail varnish you can do 2 coats however just 1 would be enough. I would really recommend this.


2.NYC-268 Fashion Ave Fuchsia
I chose this one last when I was buying these. It just caught my eye and  I had to buy it.
Its a Purple/Pink shiny colour. Almost like an intense pink.


3.NYC- 240 Midtown
This is my favorite pink nail varnish! The gloss with it is amazing it really makes your nails stand out. Whenever I have it on I get loads of compliments and people asking me what nail varnish I use. This is definitively one for the pink lovers! try it :)



4. NYC- 258 Prospect Park Pink
Now this nail varnish is also a really good pink.
Its a baby pink, a subtle one. Its good for those who just love a bit of colour on their nails not too much attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment